Tipplergoods utilizes several different shipping methods per our trusted Suppliers/Manufacturers. On each product page of our web site you may locate the shipping method for a particular product as well as the details of its ship method by viewing the "Shipping and Delivery Information" box located directly underneath the product description.
Please note that you will receive an email with a tracking number after your order has shipped. To track an order, either log into Your Account or Contact Us.
At this time, Tipplergoods only ships to the Contiguous United States, excluding AK and HI. We do not ship to P.O. boxes, APO's or FPO's under any circumstances.
RETURNS & RETURN POLICY
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returns outside of our 30-day general return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping and/or any restock fees) once the item has been received and inspected.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
- Commercial products cannot be serviced or refunded if being used in a residential setting
General Appliance Policy
You may initiate a return for an appliance within 30 days of purchase (Exclusions below).
A 25% non-negotiable restocking fee plus any associated return freight charges will be deducted from all general appliance credit. Refunds will be applied to your account once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
Returns must meet the following criteria:
- Return must be set up within 30 days of purchase
- Product must be in original, factory sealed packaging with all associated literature and warranty cards in original condition
- Product cannot have been installed or used
- Post purchase rebates cannot have been claimed
- Product cannot be special order, made to order, clearance/liquidations/closeout or final sale
- Products must be returned using the same shipping method as it was originally shipped
- Photos are required to ensure product is in original packaging
Tipplergoods and our affiliates reserve the right to deny any return if criteria is not met.
All appliances will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
You may initiate a return for defective item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Once a return has been set up and returned, it will be inspected. If the return is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account.
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed
- Incorrect item was received
- Must not be an appliance (see note on defective appliances below)
If you receive a defective appliance product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer.
Tipplergoods is not responsible for any labor costs related to handling, installing, or uninstalling items purchased. Items that have had gasoline in them are NOT returnable due to shipping restrictions of hazardous material.